Tuesday, April 17, 2012

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream Review

     I've always loved matte lipsticks and I wanted to try a matte lip cream. NYX offers the Soft Matte Lip Cream and I bought the shades Antwerp and San Paolo. I love these shades! Antwerp is coral with pink, while San Paolo is just pink! A bright pink perfect for spring and summer. I especially love this color on dark skin tones since it just pops!
    The lip creams apply on with a wand like many lip glosses but these have a thicker consistency. It's like a melted lipstick. I highly advise exfoliating your lips and apply chapstick prior to putting on the lip cream because it tends to feather out. But if your lips are in good shape then these babies are amazing! They lasts so long! I mixed both shades onto my lips and wore it to my aunt's wedding last weekend, I ate, drank, celebrated their union and I still had it on! Actually, the bride's makeup artist saw my lips and adored it so he wanted me to apply it on the bride, maid of honor and the mother of the bride! One of the bride's maid was wearing San Paolo too! I do like wearing this with a little bit of lip gloss to the center of my lips to add more dimension. Over all, I would definitely buy this product again! Just make sure your lips are in their tiptop shape!









No comments:

Post a Comment