Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Easter Fun and How I Stayed Shine Free!


    Well, my Easter was so much fun! Although I did work most of the day, I got to go to my boyfriend's grandma's house after work. It was a blast!!! I love spending my Easter there! I got to eat great food, sweated through a few badminton games, learned how to play shuffle board, beat everyone at HORSE the first time, lost to my boyfriend the second time, and lounged outside having a great time! The weather was great! The sun was out but it wasn't sweltering hot. I did sweat, so I was worried about my makeup. Surprisingly, my makeup stayed on really well!!!!! My foundation was still there like I just got done putting it on, my blush was not as intense but I was glad that happened because it turned out nicer, my contour was all there, and my lashes were as curly as ever. The only downside were my lipstick was all gone, I did eat and had a couple drinks, and my eyeshadow was a little creased, I did have my shadow on for more than 15 hours. It was bound to crease then. I did touch up my makeup using Mally's Face Defender, the clear mattifier and sprayed on Urban Decay's De Slick setting spray. I really think those products kept me matte and unshiny the whole day. Oh, by the way, I have really oily skin, so what I saw when I got home surprised me so much! I was super happy that I wanted to share it to you all!




    




No comments:

Post a Comment