Thursday, November 10, 2011
How to Contour Your Nose
If you don't want your face to look as flat, shadowing your cheekbones, nose and temples would be a good trick. Especially for people with flat face, like I do, shadowing my nose is a must, if I want to look more 3 dimensional. Also for people who are about to take pictures of themselves, if you don't want to look as flat, shadowing you r face would be a good idea. Many of you know how to shadow your cheekbones, but how about your nose? This tutorial will show you how! I have also posted a video on YouTube pertaining to this topic.
The materials I used are the e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit and C.Q. eyeshadow in Burnt Gold. Now you can use any product you want, and you can easily adapt those products to this tutorial!
1. After applying your foundation and face powder, dip your middle finger in the shadow you want to put on your face. In my case, the light brown powder in the e.l.f. eyebrow kit. After dipping your finger in and making sure that you have enough, spread the powder into your opposite hand's middle finger.
2. When you have equally spread it, apply both fingers with the shadow on the middle of the SIDE of your bridge. Starting at the middle will make it easier to spread the shadow.
3. Rub the shadow up and down on the SIDE of your bridge. Make sure that you go all the way to your eyebrows to make the shadow look more natural.
4. After applying the shadow, highlight the TOP/CENTER of your bridge with a small brush, you could use an eyeshadow brush. I used the CQ eyeshadow in Burnt Gold.
5. Enjoy your much more defined nose!