Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Grand Posting!!!

    Happy Grand Posting!!! So this is my very first posting! I am super excited and delighted that I actually strated this. At first, this idea to create a blog is a little fantasy, but I'm proud to say that I actually created it!
      I just love how to instructions and videos that I decided that it would be great if I can share what I have learned. I learned how to chrochet, knit, bleach and dye my hair, and even make chicken cordon bleu from other people. I would really like to share this feeling with someone else!
      I have also decided to start taking better care of myself, and a way to keep track of it will be through here! I also want to share my experience, whether good or bad, and you can decide if you want to try it for yourself! I usually do the very basics of a good hygein -- taking showers, brushing my teeth, shaving, etc. Ever since I started to bleach and dye my hair, I've realized that I need to take extra good care of my luscious mane (LOL), leading me to think that I should take care of my whole body. Beauty really is in the eye of the beholder, people tend to like a person more if he or she is pleasant than if they were obnoxious, but looking pretty can make me feel better about myself. I know that I have a good heart, and always have the best intentions, but sometimes I could be superficial as well, which is not bad as long it has its limits.
      I have so many ideas on what to post next, be it my INSTEAD OF... portion or how to instructions, or the new regimen I'm trying, which is the lemon regimen as a lightening agent. I've recently encountered an infection on my leg which left it unvenly pigmented. Since I heard many people telling me to use lemons if I want to lighten certain parts of my skin, and also read about; I decided, "Heck, why not? It's worth a shot." So here I am rubbing a lemon slice on my leg. I would go much more in depth once I have taken several pictures of my current leg situation.

       I opted for a PRODUCT REVIEW!
                 Product: Equate Micro Dermabrasion Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes


      * I love these towelettes!When I took a Theatre Make-up class at my school, I needed wipes for my face, since I wasn't planning on going around campus with character make-up, so I went on a hunt for one! I get this product from Wal-Mart. It comes in a plastic pack, although you may get one from a plastic container, but I get the ones that come in a 2 pack of 60 towelettes, giving me 120 toweettes over all. I paid at the most $7 for this baby! If you get the other brands of make-up wipes you can pay around $2 for 10 wipes, clearly the Equate brand is much cheaper.
                          What I really love about this product is that it is two sided. One side is smooth that allows you to take off your make-up easily, then the other side has bumps on it, creating the exfoliant effect. The exfoliated part allows me to rub face off of dirt residue that I clearly want to be rid off. The down side, there are times, especially when I perspire, that after wiping my face, it can feel sticky. But no worries! Just make sure you are cooled off before using this product. This really is a great product, if you need to freshen up your face after working out or just from being outside, this is a great tool to have. Oh, did I mention that it is infused with cucumber, aloe and green tea, which has cooling effects and can reduce puffiness. I'm telling you, the Equate Micro Dermabrasion Exfoliating Cleansing Towelettes pack is really good that I will keep on my buying it!
      
       *Just a quick reminder, I'm not getting paid to make any of these reviews.          
       So that is it for my first posting on my new blog! I hope you enjoy it!!! There are many more to come!!!!

    

No comments:

Post a Comment