Friday, February 10, 2012

Beauty 2 Go!

I have been traveling a lot lately and I noticed what products I usually carry with me. I don't bring a massively huge purse so these items will be great for those girls who don't want to carry a lot! Also, if youfind that what I'm about to tell you is too much, you can always change it up according to your preference. I love bribing these things when I travel or for regular outing such as going to the mall, school or work. You don't have to use these specific products, again adapt it to whatever works for you or the situation, thee are just the things I prefer. So, the things that are in my makeup bag or purse are:          
          Mattifying powder by Elf. I want to try the Mally one so if you have any comments let me         know.         
         Lipstick of the day
         Concealer
         Possibly a blush
         Hand sanitizer
         Wet wipes for sticky situations
         Tissue for runny noses
         Sanitary napkins/pads/tampon
         Brush
         Hair Tie
         Bobby Pins
         Moisturizer
         4 pc. brush set from Flirt!
        Pain Reliever
        Body Spray
        Band aid for cuts and blisters

That seems a lot, but those things are essential whenever I travel. I might take some things out for work or school but that's the main things I like to bring. I hope this helps. I'm trying to post much more often and I hope I can do that! So next time I'll give tips on how to prevent eyeliner and mascara smudging!

No comments:

Post a Comment